Being an event organizer, what could be better than getting insights into the event success when the event is live. Right? Well yeah! You can view the live stats of your event by simply navigating to the menu that appears upon clicking your logged-in user account name on the top right corner. Live Statistics will appear in a popup at the bottom right corner of the event page.
It gives you an overall view of attendees and exhibitors at a glance. You will be able to see the following:
- Total number of attendees that are currently logged in to the event
- The ratio of the total number of online attendees to the total number of event registrations
- Total number of attendees active in the exhibit hall
- Total number of online attendees that are active in the auditorium
- Total number of exhibitors that are logged into the event
- Total number of exhibitors that are active in the booth(s)
Note: Live Statistics will auto-refresh after every 2 minutes.
How to enable the feature of live event stats?
To enable the feature of live event stats, simply go to the path: Event Settings -> General -> Advanced Settings -> User Activity, and turn on the feature Enable Tracking.