What is an exhibitor's dashboard?
It's a reporting module for booth admins. Using this you can get real-time stats against your booth during the event as well as after the event. For example,
- the number of attendees who visited your booth,
- the number of times a particular tab on your booth was visited,
- the number of times the booth videos were viewed, and
- the total messages that were exchanged in the public and private chatrooms of the exhibitor's booth.
Note: When you access the exhibitor's dashboard after the event, then the Current Status will be "Closed for Attendee". If you access it at the time when the event is going on, then the Current Status will be "Open for Attendees."
How to access the exhibitor's dashboard?
To access the exhibitor's dashboard, you need to login to the event backend as explained below.
1. Type the event URL in the browsers, amend "/backend" with it, and hit the Enter key. For example, if the event URL is https://event.vfairs.com, then to access the dashboard, the complete URL will be: https://event.vfairs.com/backend
2. On the vFairs login popup, please enter your login credentials. The login credentials will be the same as those used for logging into the event. You should now be able to view the Post Event Report / exhibitor's dashboard on your screen :)
How to extract/download a booth report?
To generate a booth report:
1. Click on the + icon given on the top right corner against Generate Reports option.
2. Now, using the Select a Report type dropdown selection list, choose the report type that you want to generate/download.
3. Using the Filter Columns dropdown selection list, you can choose to select the information you want to get against each record in the selected report type. Alternatively, you can checkmark the option "Show me all columns", and later on you can just remove the unwanted column names once they appear in the Filter Columns section.
4. Using the From Date and To Date filters, you can set the date range for which you want to get the data in your desired report. Please note that time zone of the date is not the one that is set for the event initially.
Note: It is worth noticing that the time zone of the reporting module is in GMT. So, if your event is taking place in the eastern time zone, then you will have to convert the EST time into GMT to mention in the From Date and To Date filters.
5. As soon as you click on the "Generate Report" button, the desired report will be downloaded on your device in the Excel sheet (.csv) format.