Once a booth is created, and instead of setting up the booth from the backend, you want the exhibitors to set up their booths by themselves using a booth setup form, you can send a booth setup email as explained below.
1. To send the booth setup email to the booth exhibitor, go to Booths -> Booth Listing, and click on the email icon under the Actions column against the booth name that needs to be set up.
2. On the Booth Communications screen, the following information can be edited.
- Send Email To: This field is auto-populated by the booth contact email that was provided at the time of booth creation. It can be changed if required. Only one email id can be provided in this field.
- Send Email From: It should always have an email id of the vFairs domain. For example, email@example.com.
- CC: Multiple email ids can be added in this field. For example, in the cases when there are multiple contact persons for a booth, or when the clients want to copy themselves in the email.
- Subject: This will be the subject of the booth setup email received by the booth exhibitor.
- First Paragraph: Any desired message/image can be added here. It will always be added before the default email content that appears upon clicking the Save & Preview button.
- Deadline: This field can be used to mention the deadline by which the exhibitors are required to set up their booths. This deadline will be sent in the booth setup email content.
3. Click on the Save & Preview button to proceed.
4. The image below shows how the final booth setup email will look like. Click on the Looks Alright. Send Now button to send the email.
Note: The recipient’s name in the email will be auto-populated by the Contact Name provided at the time of booth creation.
Note: vFairs is responsible to send the initial booth setup email to the exhibitors only in the case when you have purchased the fully managed solution. Otherwise, you will have to dispatch the initial booth setup emails by yourself.