When you generate an overall booth stats report, an excel sheet is downloaded which contains multiple tabs for the detailed report of a booth. These tabs could be:
- Booth Visitors
- Chat Clicks
- Job Applications
This is the first tab of any booth report. It contains different sections. The first section is the generic information about the event in which the booth was created.
The second section is the overall count of the booth stats.
- Total Visits: It is the total number of times the booth was visited by the attendees. For example, if only one attendee visits a booth five times, then the "Total Visits" will be 5.
- Unique Visits: It is the total number of times each unique attendee visits the booth. For example, if only one attendee visits a booth five times, then the "Unique Visits" will be 1.
- Tab Clicks: This is the sum of the number of times the booth tabs were clicked by the attendees who visited the booth.
- Documents Viewed: It is the total number of times the "View" button was clicked for all the documents of the booth.
- Videos Viewed: It is the total number of times the "View" button was clicked for all the videos of the booth.
The third section in the Summary tab will give you the breakdown of the documents, videos, and tabs clicks. You can get the number of views against each document, and video. This will help you analyze which document was clicked most, and which video was played frequently by the attendees.
Similarly, the number of clicks against each tab will help you understand the attendee's interest when they visit a booth. The tab with a higher number of clicks will help you focus more on that section for your next event.
Other tabs of the report
The other tabs in the report will give you the stats breakdown against each item.
Booth Visitors: It will show you details of the attendees who visited the booth such as the Frist Name, Last Name, Email Id, the date & time of the last visit, and the total number of times an attendee visited the booth.
Documents: It contains the details of the attendees and the names of the documents that were viewed by the attendees, along with the date & time and the number of times a document was viewed by an attendee.
It contains the details of the attendees and the video titles that were played by the attendees, along with the date & time and the number of times a video was played by an attendee.
It contains the details of the attendees and the tab names that were clicked by the attendees, along with the date & time at which a tab was clicked by an attendee.
It contains the details of the attendees who clicked the chat link of the booth.
Similarly, this tab will contain the details of the attendees, the booth name to which the banner belongs, and the banner URL to which the attendees were navigated.
It will contain the details of the attendees and the job titles to which the attendees applied on a particular date & time.