Do you want to see how many users logged into the event? Using the vFairs reporting module, you can generate the Login Report during the event as well as at the end of the event to compare the stats.
There are three types of login reports that you can generate:
- Login Report (All Logins): This report will extract the information on all-time logins so far.
- Login Report (Doesn't use Last Login): This report will only include the records of the last login attempt of the selected users (attendees/booth representatives/super admins). For example, if an attendee logged into the event five times, then the report will show the record only for the fifth time the attendee logged in.
- Not Logged in Users Report: This report will show records of the registered users who did not log in during a specific time as set by the From Date and To Date filters. To generate this kind of report, you have to be very careful while setting the date range. Because, if you set the From Date to a date before the actual event date, then those users who logged into the event on the event date, and not before that will also be shown in the report.
Set the Report Type to Login Report, and follow the instructions to configure the rest of the settings as explained here.
Note: You might get data in the event login reports for the date even before the actual day of the event. There can be two reasons behind it:
1. Either someone on your team has changed the event date and opened the event doors,
2. Or any member on your team has enabled the option "Allow Edit Profile before event starts" from the backend at the path: Event Settings -> General -> Advanced -> Allow Edit Profile before event starts.