There are two ways you can create an "Overall Booth Stats" report:
1. Generate one report for all booths
2. Generate a separate report for each booth
Downloading a batch file for all booths' reports
If there a so many booths in your event, then the vFairs platform allows you to generate a report for multiple booths in batches i.e., one single report for all the booths can not be downloaded. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below.
1. Select "Overall Booth Stats" under the option "Select a Report Type".
2. Select "All Booths" under the option "Select a Booth".
3. Follow the instructions for the date range, filter columns, and the user type as explained here.
4. In case the report is too long (larger number of booths), then multiple Generate Report buttons will appear as shown in the image below. You can download the lengthy report in different batches by clicking the Generate Report buttons.
5. A zip file will be downloaded against each batch. If you extract the zip file, you will find separate excel sheets containing overall booth stats for different booths. What does an overall booth stats report contain? It is explained here.
Generating the overall booth stats report for one booth
In this case, you need to select the booth name under the option "Select a Booth" to download the overall stats for one booth only. Also, you will notice that only one "Generate Report" button will appear this time.
As soon as you click the Generate Report button, an excel sheet will be downloaded. Click here to learn what does an overall booth stats report contains.