The Event Attendance Summary Report gives you the high-level stats of your event as mentioned below.
When you download this report for a specific date (check out the date convention here), the downloaded excel sheet will contain the two main tabs.
- Booth Visitors
On this tab, the first section will give you the following information:
- Basic event details: Event URL, Event Title, Date Range (date of the event), and Date Generated (the date on which the event page was created).
- Total Registrations: This is the total number of attendees/users who registered/signed up for the event.
- Total Users that Logged in: This is the total number of the users who logged in to the event page.
- Total Number of Booth Visits: The sum of the total number of times each booth was visited.
- Unique Booth Visits: The total number of users who visited individual booths.
The following listed detailed stats for each booth can also be viewed in this report.
- Total number of booth visits
- Total number of unique booth visits
- The number of times the documents were clicked
- The number of time the booth videos were viewed
- Total number of times the booth tabs were clicked
This tab will show the total number of views that were acquired against each webinar session.