There are two ways you can see the total users registered to your event.
1. Log in to the vFairs event backend platform with your admin credentials.
2. Go to Users -> Listings, and on the Users Listing page, you can see the list of all the users who have registered to your event so far. However, on this page, you won't able to get information that which user registered on what date.
Using your admin credentials, open the Post Event Report page from the vFairs backend event platform.
1. Select "Registrations" under the Select a Report Type option.
2. Using the From Date and To Date filters, set the time period for which you want to view the registrations that were made.
3. Using the Filter Columns, you can choose the information you want to view in the event registrations report. If you leave this field blank, then by default the First Name, Last Name, and the Email Id of the registered users are extracted along with the date of registration.
4. If you want to get the registration information only for the attendees, and not the booth admins or super admins, then select Attendees under the "For user type" option and click the Generate Report button.
The image below displays a sample of the users' registration report that will be downloaded on your local device/desktop.
Note: The User ID is the system-generated unique identifier, and not something that is submitted by the user.