It must have been pretty hectic for you since you started working on the event design till the day of the event launch. Besides the event day, the interesting thing would be to get an insight into the event stats that help you determine the success factors of your event. To do so, the reporting module of the vFairs platform is something you should get familiar with.
1. First log in to the vFairs platform with your admin credentials.
2. Go to Reports -> Event Reports, and the Post Event Report page will open as shown in the image below.
3. By selecting a value from the Select a Report Type dropdown, you can generate the following types of reports:
- Event Stats
- Booth Stats
- Employer Reports
- Scavenger Hunt
4. Using the Filter Columns dropdown selection list, you can choose to select the information you want to get against each record in the selected report type. Alternatively, you can checkmark the option "Show me all columns", and later on you can just remove the unwanted column names once they appear in the Filter Columns section.
5. Using the From Date and To Date filters, you can set the date range for which you want to get the data in your desired report. Please note that time zone of the date is not the one that is set for the event from the backend at the path: Event Settings -> General -> Time Zone.
It is worth noticing that the time zone of the reporting module is in GMT. So, if your event is taking place in the eastern time zone, then you will have to convert the EST time into GMT to mention in the From Date and To Date filters.
Note: Previously you had to convert your event time to GMT to generate event reports. It was a cumbersome and confusing thing to do. So, now the reports that are downloaded are, however, in the event time zone that is configured through the Event Settings page.
Now, you don’t need to convert your event time zone into GMT to extract event reports. You can simply select the From/To Date/Time in your event time zone (configured at Event Settings). The downloaded reports will reflect the records captured against the selected From/To Date/Time.
The time mentioned in the downloaded report will also be in the event time zone as per the event settings configurations: Event Settings -> General -> Time Zone.
6. You can also select the user type from the dropdown selection list to get the stats on the specific types of users that attended or participated in the event. The three main user types are:
- Booth representatives
- Super admins
7. As soon as you click on the "Generate Report" button, the desired report will be downloaded on your device in the Excel sheet (.xlsx) format.