You might want to add some videos to a booth for the attendees to know more about your offers? Right? Well, vFairs enables you to add videos to your booth in a very presentable manner in just a few clicks, as explained below.
1. To add videos to a booth, go to Booths -> Booth Listing, and click on the document icon.
2. On the Documents/Videos popup, the document/videos will be listed in case any document/video is already added to the booth. Click on the +Add button to add a new video.
3. On the New Content popup form, you can either add a video or a document.
4. Configure the following settings and fill in the required information as directed.
- Active: Set this to “Yes” if you want to make the video available to view on the Videos tab on the frontend booth display.
- Add to briefcase by default: Enabling this option will automatically add the resource material (videos) in the attendee’s swag bag.
- Hide: This option can be enabled if you do not want to display a video on the booth Videos tab, but you still want to make the video available for the attendees in the event. Hence, the video will not be displayed on the booth Videos tab, but it will be accessible by the attendees to view/watch through the Video Vault.
- Content Type: Select “Videos” from the selection list.
- Content Title: It is the name of the video that will be displayed on the frontend.
- Content URL: Provide a YouTube/Vimeo video URL here. The uploaded video will be opened up in a popup window on the frontend.
- Keywords: If the search by keyword option is enabled in the event, then you can enter the keywords here which if searched will return this video in the search results.
- Thumbnail or Drop files here to upload: Upload an image using the Drop files here to upload option. The attached image URL will be populated in the Thumbnail field. Also, once the image is attached, the message “Upload finished successfully” will be displayed below the Thumbnail field. The maximum size allowed for the thumbnail image is 110px x 110 px.
Note: If you want to share a video URL other than YouTube/Vimeo, the video will not be opened in a popup on the frontend. Instead, it will be opened in a new tab.
The image below shows how a video appears on the Videos tab of the booth on the frontend. Also, the video popup is displayed in the image below.
Note: Although the booth videos and documents are configured using the same New Content form from the backend, however, on the frontend, the videos and documents are displayed on separate tabs as shown in the image above. Hence, you can enable/disable these tabs separately from the Booth Features that are accessible through the booth Navigation option at the backend.