On the booth setup form, the first step is to fill up the basic booth information such as the booth name, company/exhibitor's information, and the company logo.
- Booth Name: It is the title of the booth that will be displayed to the attendees on the event frontend. It can also be used to search a specific booth.
- Booth Description: It is the information about the booth that appears on the booth display on the frontend for the attendees to read and get acquainted with your booth/company. Since this is HTML content, so images can also be inserted, as well as the text can be formatted.
- Booth Logo: It is the logo of your brand/company that is displayed on the booth, as well as in the railing banner. Click on the Drag a file here option to upload and choose an image from your local device.
- The type of the image must be either .jpg or .png.
- The dimensions of the logo image should be 110px(width) and 30px(height).
Booth Information for Multilingual Events
If the event is multilingual, the you can also add their booth information in other languages on the booth setup form. To do so, follow the steps mentioned below:
- Click on the Translations option given next to the label Basic Information.
- The Manage Translations popup will open up. It will enable you to add booth name and booth description in other languages that are set up for the event by the event organizer.
Click the Save and Continue button before moving on to the next step.