Are you going to represent yourself in a virtual career fair, and want to attract the right talent for the vacancies available at your firm? Definitely, you need to have an enticing booth set up with job post descriptions.
To add a job vacancy to your booth, click on the Add Vacancy button.
On the Add Vacancy popup form, provide the following details:
- Job Title: Enter the title of the job post that you want to display on the frontend. This is a mandatory field to fill in.
- Location: You can enter the region/city name where the job is being offered for the applicants’ information.
- Job Description: Using this text area, you can write the details on the job requirements, responsibilities, and eligibility criteria.
- Number of Vacancies: You can enter the total number of vacancies available against a particular job type. It is an optional field.
- Apply Method: At the bottom of the job setup form, you will see the application method options. It gives you the following two choices on how you want to collect the applicants’ data/CVs.
- Allow users to apply on my booth and email me whenever someone apply. More than one email id can be added in this field, separated by a comma.
If a job is set up with this application mode, a thank you message as shown in the image below will be displayed on the frontend to the applicant applying for the job.
The image below shows an example of a job application email received at the email id mentioned in the job setup form.
- Take users to another website to apply (usually on your company's careers page): Select this option if you want the applicants to apply for the job using some external link/your own job portal. In this case, on clicking the “Apply for Job” button, the applicants will be redirected to the external link which is mentioned in the URL field.
Note: Please note that in the case of an external URL, vFairs cannot track if the attendees/booth visitors/candidates have applied for a job or not.
If a job is set up with this application mode, a thank you message as shown in the image below will be displayed to the applicants, and the external link will be opened in a new tab.
Note: In both application modes, if an applicant clicks on the “Apply for Job” button twice for one job, then on the second click, the following message (refer to the image below) will be displayed on the screen.
Note: Whatever information you entered in the Add Vacancy form fields listed above (excluding the Application Methods), will appear on the frontend job details popup upon clicking the button “View Details”.
The image below shows how job posts appear on the frontend.
On clicking the View Details button, the candidates/attendees can view the job description.
Click on the Save and Continue button before moving onto the next step.